Antioxidising & Retexturing Serum
Including a new step into your skincare couldn’t be easier or more beneficial for you when you use a serum. They contain up to 70% active ingredients compared to between 5 and 10% in average cleansers and moisturisers. Serums can penetrate deeply into your skin to deliver these ingredient so that they can work their magic quicker.
Our 8-Hour Anti-Oxidising & Retexturing Hyaluronic Facial Serum combines signature and rare ingredients including Hyaluronic and Lipoic Acids.
Hyaluronic Acid penetrates deep into the skin, hydrates and instantly helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. "When you apply a hyaluronic acid serum to your skin, it acts like a sponge by attracting moisture to boost hydration on the surface of skin. The moisture that hyaluronic acid attracts comes from your external environment, so it absorbs moisture from the air around you to leave skin plumped and hydrated." says Kate Bancroft, Nurse.
Whilst Lipoic Acid, is an enzyme that when applied to your skin can work as a very good antioxidant. Its a water and fat soluble antioxidant capable of regenerating other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E. As well as helping to improve your skin’s texture and dark spots. It aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles to expose the brighter, tighter and more youthful skin.
- Intensively hydrates the skin
- Enhances the skin's natural barrier
- Improves skin texture and dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Firms the skin
How to get the most out of it
1. For maximum absorption, be sure to wash your face with tepid water before applying your serum. Then tone and exfoliate.
2. Apply a few drops of serum to damp skin after cleansing or mist skin with an alcohol-free toner for quick, deep absorption. Press serum into skin with an open palm instead of fingertips to release active ingredients.
3. Wait 2 to 3 minutes to allow serum to fully absorb before moisturising.