Reveal a renewed complexionl, battle and prevent acne, with the Avant Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask, a deeply nourishing face mask that uses a potent combination of Green Clay and Zincidone to lift away impurities.
Reveal a renewed complexion, battle and prevent acne, with the Avant Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask: a deeply nourishing face mask that uses a potent combination of Green Clay and Zincidone that aims to lift away impurities. Enriched with the highest quality of ingredients, this non-drying mask helps to unclog congested pores, sweep away excess oil and gently exfoliate to remove dead skin cells.
Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask harnesses the power of revolutionary ingredients such as Zincidone and Green Clay.
Acting as a physio-seboregulator, Zincidone aims to reduce the level of skin sebum whilst limiting bacterial proliferation & skin irritation and reinforcing skin barrier function.
Green Clay aims to soak up the excess oils that clog the pores and lead to acne and imperfections whilst enhancing a deep cleansing that helps balance pH levels.
Getting the most of your Intense Acne Battling & Purifying French Green Clay Mask:
Start by washing your skin.
1. Use your middle and ring fingers to scoop out some of the clay mask. Start with a small amount, about the size of a dime.
2. Place some clay mask the apples of your cheeks and gently spread it around your cheeks, forehead, temples, chin, and forehead, avoiding using the mask around your eyes.
3. Leave on the mask for 10 minutes before rinsing.
4. Wring a clean cotton cloth out completely and gently rub it against the mask. Keep rinsing with lukewarm water and wringing out the cloth in between rubbing the mask off.
5. Use the clay mask only once a week, as the clay will absorb moisture from the skin along with any impurities.
#AvantTips: Do not leave a clay mask dry completely on your face. The “wet” phase of a face mask is when your skin soaks up all the nutrients and when the mask dries, this latter starts sucking up natural oils.
Store in a dry and cool place.
Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Do not ingest.