V-zone Age Reversing Chin emulsion
Is your chin one of those spots that often gets neglected when it comes to moisturizer? Turns out, that rather than ignoring the chin, some tender loving care is actually what’s necessary for the thin skin that’s prone to sagging as we age. Adding a moisturizer for your chin as part of your daily routine will help strengthen and smooth that delicate skin, keeping it firm and looking younger.
At Avant, we developed the most perfect blend of actives to produce a blissfully soothing moisturiser for the delicate chin area. Our V-zone Age Reversing Chin emulsion combines signature ingredients such as Moringa and Sweet Almond to not only help hydrate, but also add some luxury to your skincare regime.
Moringa oil, rich in anti-ageing properties, aims to rejuvenate dull, tired and ageing skin resulting in improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst helping to lift and sculpt the face contour in the V zone whilst Sweet Almond aims to form a thin coating on the skin helping as a barrier against UVA/UVB rays.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reanimated dull, overworked skin
- Protects against free radicals and pollution
A true beauty ritual
Getting the most from your V-zone Age Reversing Chin emulsion:
1. Begin by warming a pea size amount of our Reversing Chin Cream between your fingertips, spreading across the palms and your fingers.
2. Start from the base of your neck up to and including your jawline
3. Apply the cream to your chin, spreading all over the skin with your fingertips, using upwards motions until the product has partially absorbed into the skin.
4. Using flat fingers, follow the V-Zone contour, massage the chin with sweeping and lifting motions. Wait at least two to three minutes before applying any other skincare products.
#AvantTips: Use the thumbs to press into the muscle underneath the jaw will help improve the appearance of your chin. Start in the centre of the chin and working outwards towards the angle of the jaw bone as well as downwards movement. Do it for four minutes everyday.