HOW TO DESTRESS YOUR SKIN FOR A CALM COMPLEXION
Taking time to release your skin from the daily stresses of everyday life is key in achieving healthy and renewed skin.
Follow these five steps for a perfectly calm and revitalised complexion.
Hydrate, hydrate and hydrate some more to help rid your skin of toxins and promote vitality!
The skin contains around 64% water, so it is important to keep water levels replenished to ensure your skin at optimal health. Health authorities recommend drinking at least two litres of water a day.
Our Pro-Intense Hyaluronic Acid Illuminating Day Cream utilises hyaluronic acid to help the skin retain moisture. It penetrates deep into the skin, hydrates and works to instantly destress the complexion.
Give yourself a facial massage to calm face muscles, boost circulation and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
When skin is damaged by environmental stressors its lymphatic function deteriorates causing fluid to build up. Facial massage helps promote lymphatic flow allowing drainage and resulting in a calm complexion.
"A facial massage has relaxing effects, which indirectly might benefit your skin by lowering the stress and cortisol levels in your body (cortisol is a catabolic hormone contributing to collagen breakdown). Also, one should not underestimate the psychological benefit of rest and relaxation during a facial massage!”
- Leading Dermatologist Dr Stefanie Williams and founder of the Eudelo clinic
Decongest stressed skin to clear impurities and brighten the complexion. Exfoliate regularly to remove dead skin cells and revitalise the skin.
Our Pro Salicylic Blue Minerals Clarifying Blemish & Imperfections Exfoliator is specifically designed to target local blemishes and imperfections to help purify the skin and refine texture without ever drying it out, for clear, radiant skin.
Ensure you get your recommended 8-hours of sleep a night for a radiant complexion.
A lack of sleep causes the production of stress hormones which can cause inflammation and acne breakouts. Sleep loss stops your skin cells replenishing, resulting in the development of wrinkles, sagging and dark circles under the eyes.
Check out our blog on How A Good Night Sleep Changes Your Life for more information.
Treat yourself to a pampering skin routine which will destress your skin and relax your mind.
1. First cleanse with our Blue Volcanic Stone Purifying & Antioxidising Cleansing Gel which effortlessly eliminates excess oil, dirt and make up without leaving skin feeling over exposed.
2. Dab a few drops of Age Prestige Antioxidising & Detoxifying Rose Serum to intensely nourish and detoxify the skin.
3. Apply a Hydra-Bright Collagen Eye Restoring Pad to the underside of each eye for 10-15 minutes to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
4. Massage the 8 Hour Radiance Renewal Sleeping Mask into your skin to reveal more youthful and beautiful skin overnight.
5. Lastly spritz our essential PH Balancing & Brightening Rose Infusion Day Mist to help protect against free radicals and environmental aggressors.
In Same Category
- SUFFERING FROM 'MASKNE'? TREAT THE PANDEMIC'S GROWING SKINCARE PROBLEM WITH AVANT SKINCARE
- ACHIEVE LUSCIOUS LIPS WITH OUR NATURAL LIP PLUMPING SERUMS
- SAY GOODBYE TO SUMMER BREAKOUTS & COMBAT PIMPLES WITH AVANT SKINCARE
- AVANT SKINCARE: THE FIRST SKINCARE TO SHARE BRAND IN THE WORLD
- SAY GOODBYE TO DRY HANDS: FIVE WAYS TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HANDS DURING THE PANDEMIC
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!