achieve luscious lips with our natural lip plumping serums
The desire for luscious, plump lips is not just about the aesthetic, it is a symbol of health, hydration and vitality.
Fuller lips are not simply a beauty trend made popular by Kylie Jenner, but a sign of wellness and youth.
Our lips are extremely expressive, they are key in communicating feelings of intimacy. It is no wonder then that our lips are so enticing to the eye.
Plump, soften and hydrate your perfect pout with our natural lip plumping serums.
Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum
The Hyaluronic Acid Replenishing Lip Serum is designed to plump whilst intensively nourishing the lips.
The Replenishing Serum has been formulated with innovative ingredients including Hyaluronic and Lactic Acids.
Hyaluronic Acid works to intensively hydrate, plump and balance moisture levels without feeling heavy or sticky whereas Lactic Acid contributes to lighten the pigmentation and nourish the lips effectively.
- Softens & brings colour to the lips
- Works to hydrate intensively
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth area and lips
Anti-Ageing Collagen Lip Line Corrector
Harbouring revolutionary ingredients such as Collagen and Glycerin, the Anti-Ageing Collagen Lip Line Corrector is designed to address visible signs of ageing on the lips.
Collagen works to reduce the appearance of vertical lip lines and wrinkle whilst Glycerin aims to intensively hydrate and soften the lips making it the perfect remedy for dry and chapped lips.
- Aims to reduce vertical lines and wrinkles
- Works to hydrate deeply
- Helps soften the lips
#AvantTips: Always start with a lip scrub to remove dry skin. This prevents your lipstick from looking patchy or flaky later on. Make your own scrub mixing sugar and honey in a bowl, then rub it into your lips. Finish by wiping it off with a dry cloth.
A True Beauty Ritual:
Use at the final step of your morning and evening skincare routine.
1. Apply a generous amount of serum onto the back of your clean hand using the doe-foot applicator.
2. With clean hands, gently smooth onto the lips using your ring finger for gentle pressure, starting at the centre of the lips and working outwards.
3. Glide your fingertip across the lips, from left to right, to allow any remaining serum to be absorbed.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!